Donate now to help keep the East Riding free from fracking and the extreme energy industry.
The groups of Frack Free East Yorkshire are run entirely by local, concerned people volunteering their time. We do this by raising awareness through leaflets, newsletters, events, talks, film screenings, stalls, demonstrations and more.
We operate on a small, thrifty budget, relying on generous donations, mainly from individuals.
Your donation will help pay for:
- printing information leaflets to raise awareness of the impacts of oil and gas industry
- printing of posters and flyers to promote events
- hire of village halls and community venues for information raising events
- travel expenses for speakers, when required
- display materials for stalls
- banners and placards